Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Day 2, fairly smooth sailing

21.2 miles on the bike.
Sentence completion and antonyms: check.

I am practically the Lance Armstrong of this GRE-gym plan. Except that I am not a lover of Sheryl Crow, nor is anyone pressuring me to a) run for governor of Texas or b) ride bikes with President George W. Bush. But in my own mind, my purpose is clear and my motives pure. Also, I've never had testicular cancer. Or testicles. Never mind. The moment's over.

Sadly, I've run into a slight hitch with regards to the gym aspect of the plan: rehydrating with beer is a bad idea, and not particularly efficient; not just for my liver and kidneys, but for my ability to stay awake long enough to say goodnight to the old ball and chain. Now I know that there are some of you in this world who will see this as an opportunity to take the CTHJB off my hands, but I say "If you try to ____ my man, I will seek ______ against you." Alternately, provide the antonym for "FRIENDSHIP."

So, two days down, two months to go.

P.S. If this doesn't work out, I am going to move to New York City to start a theater company on the Upper East Side with my buddies from college. No, seriously. Hey! Stop laughing. I always support your ideas. Support my artistic vision, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home